Caring for the health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. We are working to ensure you continue to be fully supported throughout this time of uncertainty. West Tennessee Hearing and Speech Center will continue to provide services during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) season. To prevent the spread of this virus within the communities, we request you comply with the following practices before visiting our Center.
- Call Ahead Before your appointment to alert staff of ANY symptoms: You are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or fever. You have traveled internationally or out of the state within the last 30 days. You have been in contact, even if only briefly, with a person who was diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Please Only Bring 1 Person with You for your visit unless other arrangements are necessary and agreed upon by the Office Manager before your appointment.
- Patient Communication: We are communicating directly with our patients and will continue to do so as the situation evolves.
- The Speech Therapy Department will begin teletherapy sessions on Monday; 03/23/2020 to promote social distancing yet allowing services to continue. Face-to-face speech therapy sessions continue to be available.
Please know that the Center is focused on helping to keep our patients and communities safe from COVID-19.
Everyone's Voice Should Be Heard
Our audiologist are highly educated, experienced professionals who specialize in the prevention, identification, assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation of hearing disorders. They are certified nationally by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA), licensed by the State of Tennessee, and members of the American Academy of Audiology.
The Following Audiology Services are Provided
- Hearing Evaluations
- Hearing Aid Sales
- Hear Aid Dispenses
- Hearing Aid Adjustments
- Custom Ear Molds: (including)
- Swim Plugs
- Musician Ear Plugs
- News Anchor Molds
- Noise Plugs
- Recreational Molds
Speech Disorders and Language Disorders
- Articulation Therapy
- Language Therapy
- Stuttering Therapy
- Cognitive Therapy
- Auditory Processing Therapy
- Feeding and Swallowing Therapy
- Autism Consultations
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Augmentative Communication Devices
For your convenience, we accept most major health insurance plans. Please call to find out if we are in network with your particular insurance provider.
Our billing department will be happy to verify your eligibility and benefits for services prior to your appointment.
West Tennessee Hearing and Speech Center requires a referral from your primary care provider in order to file your claim with insurance and for future inquiries from your insurance company. Please have your provider's office call us at 731-668-6076 to set up your appointment.
Call today to schedule an appointment
The mission of The West Tennessee Hearing and Speech Center, Inc. is to enrich the lives of all individuals in West Tennessee that are in need of hearing and speech services through diagnosis and treatment with quality care and respect by highly qualified professionals.